Parish Council Meetings 2018
- Wednesday 10th January 2018
- Wednesday 21st February 2018
- Wednesday 28th March 2018
- Annual Meeting of Parish Council Wednesday 2nd May 2018
- Annual Parish Meeting Wednesday May 30th 2018
- Wednesday 25th July 2018
- Wednesday 26th September 2018
- Wednesday 21st November 2018
Parish Council Meetings 2019
- Wednesday 9th January 2018
- Wednesday 20th February 2018
- Wednesday 27th March 2018
- Annual Meeting of Parish Council Wednesday 8th May 2018
- Annual Parish Meeting Wednesday May 29th 2018
- Wednesday 24th July 2018
- Wednesday 25th September 2018
- Wednesday 20th November 2018
The Parish Council usually meets on the third Wednesday at a two month interval.
Meetings usually begin at 19:00hrs with an Open Forum at which any resident of the village may address the Council on matters affecting the community, but please note the Open Forum is not a decision making forum.The Council may only reach a decision on a matter which appears on the formal agenda for the meeting, so while the Councillors will be happy to listen to your concerns and provide any relevant information, any issue requiring a decision may have to be placed on the agenda of a future meeting.
Formal Council Meetings will immediately follow the Open Forum discussion.
The Annual Parish Meetingis an occasion for electors to raise any concerns they may have. They may wish to discuss parish affairs, make resolutions and vote but these are not legally binding for the Council. The Parish Meeting may pass resolutions on the public activities or policies in the parish of any local authority, public body, government department of public service provided that they affect the parish specially and are not such as are calculated to affect the whole country or all parishes. Electors may speak and vote.
The meeting must be held each year between 1st March and 1st June.